Βaked pasta with tomato sauce, feta cheese and eggs
- 350 g. (12.3 oz) Spaghetti No 6
- 600 g. (21.2 oz) ripe tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and cut in half
- 4 boiled broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 5 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 200 g. (7.1 oz) feta cheese, mash with a fork
- 180 g. (6.3 oz) gruyere, grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper, a little nutmeg
Finely chop the garlic and onion and sauté them in the oil until they wither, in a nonstick pot. Add the tomatoes with the wine and cook for 30 minutes. Take the pot off heat and add the parsley and a little nutmeg into the sauce.
Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water, according to the package instruction and then drain them. Pour the sauce of tomato, the gruyere and feta cheese over the pasta and stir.
Place cyclically half of the pasta mixture in a nonstick round baking pan with relatively high inner walls. Spread over the pasta the boiled eggs and broccoli, sprinkle with pepper and pour on top the remaining pasta. Flatten the surface of the pasta and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C (356°F), until their surface turns golden brown. Leave the pasta for 15 minutes before serving, cut radially into triangular pieces.