Petit Beurre/ Rich tea biscuit Tiramisu
- 1 1/2 - 2 packs of Petit Beurre/Rich Tea biscuits
- 1 cup strong filter coffee
- 3 tbsp coffee liqueur
- 500g cream cheese or ricotta
- 5 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks and 4 egg whites
- powdered cocoa for sprinkling
In a bowl mix the coffee with the liqueur and dip the biscuits in them. In a deep ovenproof dish make two layers of biscuits, until the bottom is covered.
In a mixer, beat the cheese until fluffy. Add the sugar and continue mixing for a few minuted. Add the egg yolks one by one and continue to mix. Make a meringue with the egg whites and gently fold into the cheese mixture.
Spread half the cream onto the biscuits, then add a layer of biscuits, and so on, until you run out of cream. Leave the dessert in the fridge for several hours. Sprinkle with cocoa and serve.