Open top courgette pie
- 1 thick sheet of pastry dough (about 200g)
- 2 courgettes grated
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 300g.graviera, kaseri and feta cheese grated
- mint or dill, finely chopped
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbs breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tbs olive oil and 1 more for the baking dish
Put some salt on the courgettes and let them in a colander to get the excess water out. Squeeze them also with your hands. Saute the onions with the drained courgettes in a pan by using the olive oil. After 2'-3' add salt, pepper and mint or dill. Stir and let them cool.
Add to the courgette-onions mixture the beaten eggs and all the cheeses. Stir well.
Grease a baking dish with the olive oil. Lay the pastry dough sheet in it by covering bottom and sides. Pour the filling mixture inside and bake the pie for 35'-40' in preheated oven to 200 ° C.