Dip with Anthotyros (cream cheese), kopanisti cheese and Florina peppers
- 3 roasted canned Florina peppers (or any other red sweet peppers)
- 100 g. Anthotyros cheese (cream cheese)
- 150 g. Kopanisti cheese (salty, spicy cheese) from Cyclades
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- pita bread or toasted bread and olives for serving
Drain off very well the oil from the peppers and mash them in a blender. After shredding Anthotyros with a fork, mix it in a bowl with Kopanisti and the peppers pulp. Blend all the ingredients with a fork.
Add the olive oil and blend again with the fork. Put the dip at the center of the plate and around it the pita bread.